PRIVATE CORNER HOME ALONG CENTRAL CUL-DE-SAC
BEAUTIFULLY UPGRADED | LARGE BACKYARD RETREAT
Brimming with functionality, this home enjoys a sought-after cul-de-sac setting with a substantial corner lot, moments away from top attractions. Bright, well-appointed interiors filled with upgrades permit effortless indoor-outdoor living.
Gathering areas include open-concept living and dining areas, a large breakfast room, and versatile family room that can easily convert to a ground-level primary suite. Upstairs await three bedrooms, including a primary suite with wraparound closet. Enjoy a beautifully remodeled kitchen, updated baths, and a wide range of amenities such as a raised-hearth fireplace, hardwood floors, and central vacuum system.
The sizable lot boasts beautiful landscaping, footpaths, and a backyard offering abundant peace and privacy, a covered entertaining patio, orange tree, and more. Within blocks of parks, shopping, and top-ranking Cupertino schools (buyer to verify).
· 4 Bedrooms
· 3.5 Bathrooms
· HOME | 2,086 SF
· LOT | 9,264 SF
· Modern style and comfortable traditional design blend beautifully within this updated corner residence on a prized cul-de-sac
· Must-have amenities include hardwood floors, oversized picture windows, a central vacuum system, new paint, and modern lighting
· Interiors filled with natural light showcase open-concept living and dining areas sharing an extensive raised-hearth fireplace
· Centered by a dramatic bay window, the remodeled kitchen boasts stylish countertops, custom storage, dual ovens, and an updated stainless dishwasher
· A sunny breakfast room with office center flows off the kitchen, while a large, separate family room with en-suite bath can easily convert to a ground-level primary suite
· Upstairs await two secondary bedrooms and an upper-level primary suite offering a private bath and wraparound closet
· Every bathroom has been thoughtfully refinished, and a convenient utility room includes a sink, task counter, and plenty of cabinet storage
· The large, tastefully landscaped lot provides footpaths, planters, and a quiet, private backyard displaying olive and orange trees, landscape lighting, and a covered patio, perfect for entertaining
· Includes beautiful finishes throughout, abundant storage, and an attached, oversized two-car garage
· Blocks away from fitness, trails, fine foods at Zanotto’s, and tennis courts and ball parks at Serra Park
· Excellent proximity to major retail centers and groceries at Safeway and Ranch 99
· Near Main Street Cupertino and Downtown Sunnyvale for convenience to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment
· Top-performing schools nearby include West Valley Elementary, Cupertino Middle, and Homestead High (buyer to verify)
· Quick access to freeways and tech campuses like Apple, Google, LinkedIn, and more
About The Agent
Stefan is driven by the belief that he has an obligation to each of his customers to help them make the best possible real estate decisions. He recognizes that his success is not measured by sales volume alone, but more importantly by successfully helping clients navigate one of the largest and most complex business transactions they will encounter. He stresses integrity and honest communication from the initial consultation through final closing and beyond.
With a BS degree in Business Finance from Santa Clara University and additional training in negotiation, contracts, and disclosures, he is considered by clients and colleagues alike as one of the leading real estate professionals in the Bay Area. As such, he is often consulted by the media regarding local real estate market trends. Stefan has been a Realtor since 1992 and has achieved many milestones during his career:
- He has been a top-producing agent for years, consistently ranked in the top 1% of Silicon Valley agents
- He is a licensed real estate broker (a designation achieved by only approximately 15% of all agents), and as such has obtained superior experience and expertise, and is held to a higher standard of care
- He has achieved the prestigious “Diamond Certified” award from American Ratings Corp. for excellence in customer service (one of only a few South Bay Realtors to do so) with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever recorded, based on direct input from past customers
Stefan’s unwavering commitment to protecting his clients’ interests is reflected in the majority of his business coming from repeat customers and recommendations from past clients.
Stefan is a Silicon Valley native, born at El Camino Hospital and raised in Sunnyvale when orchards outnumbered tech campuses. He knows the Valley like only a native can. He comes from a real estate family, several generations deep of professional Realtors and real estate investors who own both residential and commercial properties in Silicon Valley. Stefan bought his first house as a 21-year-old college student and has been a full-time Realtor for more than half of his life. He lives in Sunnyvale with his wife, two teenagers, and one goofy dog in the same neighborhood he grew up in, around the corner from the house that his parents still call home. When not busy with real estate, Stefan enjoys relaxing with family and friends, hitting the gym, reading, and travel.